Invest in Share Market
Hello friends, as we know that we keep on making some plan to invest in share market. Some of our plans succeed and some of our plans fail. But we still hold on. Here too it is the same. We will tell you that if you want to invest in the share market, then what are the safe points you should catch, that is, we will tell you some strategies here by which you will be able to invest in the share market. So let’s know.
Here are Some Strategies
What Should be Done
- Deal only with SEBI-registered intermediaries and stock exchanges.
- Collect photocopies of all completed documentation for client registration as soon as possible. Ensure that any paperwork or forms required for Client registration are filled completely.
- Give your broker, agent, or depository participant clear and explicit instructions.
- Insist on contract notes from your broker at all times. If you have any doubts about the transactions, you can check their authenticity on the BSE website.
- Always settle your debts with market intermediaries through traditional banking methods.
- Please check the qualifications of the firms, their management, fundamentals, and recent announcements made by them, as well as various other disclosures made under various regulations, before making an order with the market intermediaries.
- Websites of exchanges and companies, data vendor databases, business publications, and other sources of information are used.
- Adopt trading / investment strategies that are suitable for your risk tolerance, as all investments involve some level of risk, which varies depending on the investment plan used.
- Before registering as a client with any intermediary, do your homework. Read the Risk Disclosure Document carefully and understand the contents, which is part of the investor registration requirement for dealing through brokers.
- Stocks with a sudden increase in price or trading activity, especially low-priced stocks, should be avoided.
- In the stock market, there are no guaranteed returns on investment.
- Keep copies of all investment documents at all times (e.g. application forms, acknowledgements slips, contract notes).
- Keep copies of all documentation you send to corporations, Trading Members, Registrars, and Transfer Agents, and so on.
- Before you buy, be sure you have enough money. Also, check to see whether you have any securities before selling.
- Follow up diligently and promptly, for example, if you do not obtain the requisite paperwork within a reasonable time, contact the appropriate person, such as the Trading Member, corporation, or other entity, right away.
What should not be done
- Do not deal with unregistered brokers/sub-brokers as well as other unregistered intermediaries.
- Don’t sign any documents with an intermediary until you’ve read and understood all of the terms and conditions.
- Do not file an arbitration request against a trading member with a Regional Investor Service Center that has no authority over the subject. Please use the address that you provided to your Trading Member in accordance with the law for this reason.
- Don’t make decisions based on rumours or ‘advice.’
- Don’t be fooled by promises of assured profits.
- Don’t be fooled by companies that display government approvals or registrations; the approvals could be for something else entirely, not the assets you’re buying.
- Do not entrust the custody of your Demat Transaction Slip Book to a third party.
- Don’t get carried away with advertisements in print and electronic media highlighting a company’s financial performance.
- Don’t follow in the footsteps of others who may or may not have profited from their financial decisions.
- Don’t forget to consider the risks associated with a particular investment.
- Don’t be fooled by guarantees of investment repayment through post-dated checks.
- Don’t be fooled by high-return promises.
Here you have been told some strategies, which you can follow if you want. It will help you in how to invest in share market. Apart from this, what things you have to avoid have also been told here. Understand them carefully and take your own decision.
Thank you very much for reading this article. If you need any information related to this article, you can tell us through the comment box. Do share this article with your friends or relatives. Thanks once again.
What should be done to invest in share market?
Deal only with SEBI-registered intermediaries and stock exchanges.
Collect photocopies of all completed documentation for client registration as soon as possible. Ensure that any paperwork or forms required for Client registration are filled completely.
Read the above article to know more.
What should not be done for investing in share market?
Do not deal with unregistered brokers/sub-brokers as well as other unregistered intermediaries. Don’t sign any documents with an intermediary until you’ve read and understood all of the terms and conditions.
Read the above article to know more.