IIFL Full Form
IIFL’s complete form is India Infoline Finance Limited. IIFL is now a significant player in both the retail and institutional markets. It is the first Indian broker to be admitted to the Colombo Stock Exchange and to have gained preliminary approval to join the Singapore Stock Exchange.
CRISIL also gave IIFL a BQ1 broker rating, indicating an excellent external interface, a solid systems architecture, and sound risk management. This rating reflects IIFL’s regulatory solid compliance record and sufficient credit risk profile.
What is the IIFL
India Infoline Finance Limited is the abbreviation for India Infoline Finance Limited. It is situated in Mumbai and is India’s leading diversified finance company. Nirmal Jain founded it in October 1995. The IIFL Group is one of India’s top seven financial conglomerates. It was once known as India Infoline Investment Services Limited, but in November 2011, it was renamed India Infoline Finance Limited. IIFL Holdings Limited owns it, and it is a subsidiary of IIFL Holdings Limited.
History of IIFL
- First, it was founded in October 1995 as Probity Research and Services Private Limited to create unbiased, independent, and incredible Indian economic growth and corporate research.
- It began its research services’ Probity 200 Business Reports, Economy Probe and Industry Reports, and so on in 1998.
- www.indiainfoline.com was created in 1999 to bring together all relevant and open work on the internet.
- At 0.05 per cent, 5paisa.com was started in 2000 as a full-service brokerage.
- It became India’s first Corporate Insurance Agent after partnering with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance in 2001.
- The corporation introduced the ‘Trader Terminal’ in 2003, applications for electronic trading growth and evolution.
- In 2005, the company was listed on the BSE and NSE.
- The IIFL hosted its inaugural international investor event, ‘Enterprising India,’ in 2009-10.
- In 2009, NBH granted a license to a housing finance company.
- In 2010, it launched the gold-loan market.
- In 2011, the company was renamed IIFL Asset Management Corporation.
- Real Estate Investment Trust, a debit-and-equity-linked investment instrument, was launched in 2012.
- In February 2015, the IIFL developed a mobile share trading app, quickly becoming the top-rated and most popular stock trading software.
IIFL’s Services and Products
The business offers a wide range of products and services, including-
- Finance and Credit
The IILF has received numerous honours since its beginnings, including the following:
- Asset Asian Award – Triple-A – 2011
- At the D&B Equity Broking Awards 2011, Best Broking House with Global Presence was awarded.
- Triple-A Award for Best Wealth Management House in India.
- 2012 Best Market Analyst Awards
- Euro Money’s Best Commodities Investment for 2012
- Triple-A for Best Wealth Management House in India in 2012.
- Silver Award at the CFA – Sri Lanka Capital Market Awards 2013.
- 2013 Retailer Customer Service Awards: Best Customer Service in Financial Services.
- Zee Business’s 2013 Best Market Analyst Awards for Oil & Gas in India.
- Zee Business’s 2013 India’s Best Market Analyst Awards for Pharma.
- At the WCRC Global India Excellence Summit, India’s Most Promising Brand 2014 was awarded.
- 2014 Triple-A Awards for Private Banking, Wealth Management, and Investment
- The 2014 Fortune 500 India ranking was named the top securities trading firm in India.
- In 2015, he won the Best and Most Popular Website prize in the Banking & Investment category.
- Euromoney Private Banking Survey named us the Best Private Bank for Research and Asset Allocation in 2015.
- IIFL Wealth Management’s 2015 Global Talent Acquisition & Rasbic Awards
- Gold Award at the 54th Annual ABCI Awards Nite.
- BSE Skoch Order of Merit Award for Innovative Technology Deployment in the Investing Services Industry
- In Banking & Investment, the Best & Most Popular Website was awarded in 2016.
- Best Finance & Management App and Best Overall App at the 2016 Silicon Valley Business Awards
- CIO Crown 2016 – Digital Innovation Champion Award
- ET’s Best BFSI Brands Award, 2016
- In 2016, the Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social
IIFL Full Form
Thank you very much for reading this article. If you need any information related to this article, you can tell us through the comment box. Do share this article with your friends or relatives. Thanks once again.
Who is the IIFL’s CEO?
Mr Nirmal Jain is the Company’s founder and Chairman.
What is the full form of IIFL’s?
IIFL’s complete form is India Infoline Finance Limited.
Who is IIFL’s brand ambassador?
Rohit Sharma is the first-ever Brand Ambassador for IIFL Finance.
What is the IIFL?
India Infoline Finance Limited is the abbreviation for India Infoline Finance Limited. It is situated in Mumbai and is India’s leading diversified finance company. Nirmal Jain founded it in October 1995. The IIFL Group is one of India’s top seven financial conglomerates.
Describe IIFL’s services and products?
Finance and Credit